Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Bands You've seen...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    I'm not sure I can remember all the bands I've seen over the years, but ones that certain come to mind (not proud of some of these):

    KISS (30+ times)
    Rush
    Motley Crue (3x)
    Black Sabbath (2x)
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Aerosmith (4x)
    Tool
    Marilyn Manson (4x)
    Korn
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    Ministry
    Pearl Jam
    Skid Row
    Guns N Roses
    Soundgarden
    Type O Negative
    Shadows Fall
    Judas Priest (2x)
    Iron Maiden
    White Zombie
    King's X (5x)
    Disturbed
    U2
    Plant / Page
    Queensryche
    GWAR
    Smithereens
    Hole
    Steve Earle
    Drive-By Truckers
    Webb Wilder (countless times)
    V-Roys
    Whitesnake
    White Lion
    Stryper (2x)
    Danzig
    Warrant
    Danger Danger
    Great White
    Collective Soul
    Rod Stewart
    Alice In Chains
    Slayer
    Petra
    Resurrection Band
    White Heart
    W.A.S.P.
    God Lives Underwater
    Poison
    Weezer
    Wilco
    Whitecross
    Guardian
    Bloodgood
    Mudvayne
    In Flames
    Black Label Society
    Everclear
    Joan Jett
    Impotent Sea Snakes
    The Cramps
    Southern Culture on the Skids
    Ice Cube
    Helmet
    Monster Magnet

    I'm sure there are others (opening bands and such) that I've failed to remember...


    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    I forgot in my original list
    White Lion
    Bloodline
    Mike Tramp
    Drivin' n Cryin'
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    A couple I forgot on my original list:
    Bad Company
    Ram Jam
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Thanks for the reminder. I too forgot a few:

    Drivin N' Cryin (3x)
    Old 97s
    Superjoint Ritual
    ZZ Top (unfortunately)
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    gotta add a couple more I forgot.
    Clay Walker
    Terri Clark
    Zaffire
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    wow - 3 of us have seen SCOTS - way to go, y'all!
    But, I must say, their "hometown" show in Roanoke last June was prob. the worst one I've been to (even with ROV there).
    Just didn't have the electricity of the ones from years past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •